This discovery is so simple that many actually discard it as being too ‘simple or easy’ to be of any value. However the results with people who did these exercises several times per day are sometimes close to ‘miraculous’
The benefits of Rebounding go way beyond exercise. It is a whole-body exercise where EVERY SINGLE CELL is rejuvenated and oxygenated (in your muscles, bones, eyes, heart, lungs, kidneys, ears, glands – everything! NASA research found rebounding to be 68% more efficient than running on a treadmill! In his book ‘Jumping for Health’, Dr Morton Walker claims that just 2 minutes of rebounding offers equivalent physiological benefits as: 6 minutes of running, 10 minutes of swimming and 22 minutes of walking!
Albert E Carter, Olympic athlete, journalist and lifelong rebound researcher has claimed that Rebounding to be ‘THE MOST EFFECTIVE EXERCISE YET DEVISED BY MAN’
In just 2 minutes of rebounding – the entire lymphatic system is flushed out and the white blood cell count nearly triples, providing a greater defense system to destroy cancer cells.
DEEP BREATHING TECHNIQUE – TO ACTIVATE THE LYMPH: soft walk on a rebounder/mini trampoline
1. Start off very gently – for 15 seconds with both feet firmly on the rebounder ‘soft walk’ on the surface gently raising each heel one at a time.
2. Never stress your body. As soon as you feel dizzy (a sign you are loaded with toxins) you stop. You could do some gentle deep breathing at the same time (its gets easier with practice)
3. Keep doing this ‘soft walk’ several times a day if possible until you can do 30 minutes without fatigue. Listen to music that fits your mood to enhance the benefits.
If your legs become tired or you are not able to stand on the rebounder, sit on the rebounder, with your feet on the floor, use you hands and feet to gently bounce up and down. Make it more effective and fun by bouncing from one hip to the other. If you are wheel chair bound then just put your feet on the rebounder and have someone else jump on it and it will help you activate the lymph system.
1. After you can do up to 30 minutes of the soft walk and not feel tired start with the ‘low jog’. Do a slow, steady jogging motion, move your arms up and down and do deep breathing. This is not about speed but endurance. You may not be able to hold your breath like when you did deep breathing without the jumping on the trampoline but it will still be beneficial
1. After 5 minutes warming up with the ‘soft steps’ and ‘low jog’ you can now do faster and larger movements until you feel fatigue, then you return to the lower level aerobic lymphasizing – repeat slow fast slow fast …. fast slow gradually slow down, not too fast into the low jog and then the soft step. Breath normal
2. Do not do an Aerobic Lymph session and then get off the rebounder without doing these lower level low jog and then soft step, otherwise you will cause more stress and trapped proteins in your system. Always do the ‘cooling down’ program.
3. When you step down, you should be able to speak calmly without any fatigue or stress and feel more energetic than before.It may take patient months to be able to do this full cycle. Transition is important. Its not about speed but endurance.
Your body has about 60 to 80 trillion cells. The 2 to 4 G forces (gravitational pull) involved in bouncing with a ‘Rebounder’ squeezes out toxins. Then, during the brief weightless period when the body is suspended in the air, the lower pressure in the cell promotes the movement of nutrients into the cells. Thus the flow of materials to and from cells is improved. It is like getting every cell in your body to exercise. Trampoline use helps the lymphatic system eliminate toxins by increasing the gravitational pull as you bounce. The lymphatic system is the metabolic garbage can of the body. It rids the body of toxins, fatigue substances, dead cells, diseased cells, nitrogenous wastes, trapped protein, fatty globules, pathogenic bacteria, infectious viruses, foreign substances, heavy metals, and other assorted junk the cells cast off. Especially women with breast tumors would want to obtain a Rebounder and do daily sessions. Even 3 or 5 minutes will make a remarkable difference!