In his ground breaking research Dr. Samuel West discovered the importance of activating the lymphatic system. He found that “trapped proteins” in the lymph system produces conditions that cause loss of energy, disease and death at the cellular level. He has had outstanding results by simply getting people to pump out the toxins the “garbage” disposal system (our lymph system) with some simple and gentle movements.
This discovery is so simple that many actually discard it as being to “simple or easy” to be of any value. However the results that people who did these exercises several times if possible per day are sometimes close to “miraculous”.
1. Stretching the arms to both sides then move your ARMS up while breathing in (through the nose) and at the same time make circles with your HANDS (deep breath from the lungs not the stomach, the expansion of the lungs squeezes the thoracic duct and creates more flow). Hold your breath shortly.
2. Next, move your ARMS down while breathing out (through the mouth) and makes circles with your HANDS as you move the arms down.
3. After doing this a few times you may feel a bit light headed which is a sign your body is dispelling toxins. You will need to stop at that point. With time you will be able to do this for longer.
4. Think in your mind as you are doing this exercise: ‘wash the cells, feed the cells, purify the cells’ to help pump out the toxins.
Soft Walk On a rebounder/mini trampoline.
1. Start off very gentle – for 15 seconds with both feet firmly on the rebounder “soft walk” on the surface gently raising each heal one at a time. Repeat these words as you do this ‘wash the cells, feed the cells, purify the cells’.
2. Never stress your body. As soon as you feel dizzy (a sign you are loaded with toxins) you stop.
3. Keep doing this “soft walk” several times a day if possible until you can do 30 minutes without fatigue. Listen to music that fits your mood to enhance the benefits.
Seat BouncesIf your legs become tired or you are not able to stand on the rebounder, sit on the rebounder, with your feet on the floor, use you hands and feet to gently bounce up and down. Make it more effective and fun by bouncing from one hip to the other and say “HO, HO, HO” while doing this.
1. After you can do up to 30 minutes of the soft walk and not feel tired start with the “low jog”. Do a slow, steady jogging motion, move your arms up and down and do deep breathing. This is not about speed but endurance.
2. With time you can add motions, such as front kick, side kick, etc
1. After 5 minutes warming up with the “soft steps” and “low jog” you can now do faster and larger movements until you feel fatigue, then you return to the lower level aerobic lymphasizing – repeat slow fast slow fast …. fast slow gradually slow down, not too fast into the low jog and then the soft step.
2. Do not do an Aerobic Lymph session and then get off the rebounder without doing these lower level low jog and then soft step, otherwise you will cause more stress and trapped proteins in your system.
3. When you step down, you should be able to speak calmly without any fatigue or stress and feel more energetic than before.
** It may take a patient months to be able to do this full cycle. Transition is important. Its not about speed but endurance.
** During lymphasizing one can use affirmations like e.g. “old toxins out, new fluids in” or “wash the cells, feed the cells, purify the cells”.
CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO CUSTOMISE YOUR REBOUNDER!